Search This Blog

Takagaki Ayahi Hoshi No Nagareru Yoru Ni lyrics

Title song      :  Hoshi No Nagareru Yoru Ni
Artist name   :  Takagaki Ayahi
Translation   :   English

Unleash the rope, see the inner heart
for whom am I hurting myself
with this little hand I want to protect
and wish strongly upon a falling star


Thousands of twinkling stars swallowed by the night sky


I hope one day I'll be able to give this to you
This song that would bring a smile to that certain someone
I hope one day you can make the flower bloom


I send my song into the night sky, with a little magic
I don’t want to be alone in sadness forever


I look up at the starry night and make a wish
that someday a bright smile will be drawn


I look up at the starry night and make a wish
that someday a bright smile will be drawn

**Lagu ni kalau di translate pada bahasa melayu .. memang mantap la maksud dye..
hehe.. ni jugak lagu kesukaan darjeelingSketch yang selalu my LappyBunny nyanyi bile darjeeling ON kan..**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Budak Baik Cakap